About Heesen 1991 - 2016
The 121.39ft /37m Custom motor yacht 'Pandion ' was built in 1995 by Heesen and last refitted in 2012.
This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Mulder Design. Previously named Daloli her luxurious interior is designed by Art Line and her exterior styling is by Mulder Design.
Pandion's interior layout sleeps up to 9 guests in 4 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 1 twin cabin and 1 pullman bed. She is also capable of carrying up to 7 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Pandion's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
Built with Kevlar Composite hull and GRP superstructure. , she features an ultra-modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion effect and ensure the ultimate comfort throughout your charter vacation. Air Conditioning, WiFi connection on board, Air Conditioning
Motor yacht Pandion (ex Daloili, AA Absolute, Teeth, La Bella 2) is a 36.58m (120') Heesen charter yacht built in 1995 and refitted in 2007 and 2012. The luxury motor yacht Pandion can accommodate up to 10 guests in style and charters throughout the Eastern Mediterranean and Greece.
M/Y Pandion features modern styling and offers a spacious interior design. Pandion received a total refurbishment in 2007 which included a full interior refit as well as a full mechanical refit. She also received a refit in 2012/2016 and is looking better than ever. Her modern salon is comfortable yet ultra modern with low couches to port and starboard and a central stairway forward that is a striking and prominent feature. The stairwell from the main salon incorporates a charcoal burled wood veneer, stainless and Lucite handrails.
The Superyacht Pandion can accommodate up to 10 guests in four luxurious staterooms including a master cabin, 2 queen bedded VIP cabins and one twin cabin with single beds. On the upper deck is the sophisticated high tech wheelhouse with state of the art electronics. Just aft of the wheelhouse is the newly decorated sky lounge / office. In this area, there are two semicircular, camel ultra soft leather sofas with accent pillows and built-in tables. One side converts to a lounge-type sofa that is the ultimate spot to relax while indoors. Built into the cabinetry is a U-Line icemaker and a Sony TV with DVD & surround sound. Aft of the sky lounge is the sun deck area, accessible through full-sized glass doors.
There is an L-shaped settee forward to port with a hi-lo table that converts to a sunpad. There is a large settee aft and a wet bar with sink, icemaker, refrigerator, four stools, Jenn Aire grill and generous sunning areas. There is also space to relax or dine on the aft deck with an alfresco table and an in built couch to aft.
Motor yacht Pandion (ex Daloli, AA Absolute, Teeth, La Bella 2) was built by the famous Heesen shipyards in Holland for the Royal Family of the Sultan of Brunei. At 120ft (36m) in length she is incredibly speedy, able to attain a top speed of 38 knots with a cruising speed of 25 knots.
You will be at your next destination in the beautiful Greek islands in no time at all! Pandion is run by a professional crew of 7 who are looking forward to making your next Eastern Mediterranean adventure one to remember for a life time!
Motor yacht Pandion can accommodate up to 10 guests in four luxurious staterooms including a master cabin, 2 queen bedded VIP cabins and one twin cabin with single beds
- Low Season (€/Week)
- High Season (€/Week)
- Low Season (€/Day)
- High Season (€/Day)
- Length (m)
- 37 m
- Year Built
- Mulder Design, Art Line, Claudette Bonville
- Beam (ft)
- 23.46 ft
- Beam (m)
- 7.15 m
- Maximum Speed
- 40 knots
- Draft (ft)
- 11.32 ft
- Draft (m)
- 3.45 m
- Cabines Master/Owner
- 1 Master double bedded cabin with marble bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Cabines VIP
- 2 VIP double bedded cabins with bathrooms ensuite
- Cabines Guests
- 1 Guest twin bedded cabin with two pullman bed and bathroom ensuite
- Crew accommodation for 7 persons in separate quarters
- Deck & Cockpit Equipment Novurania DL 4.30 with 70 HP outboard YAMAHA New tender 2.70 with 6 HP outboard MERCURY 1 x SEA DOO RXP-X 255 HP (for 2 persons) 1 x KAWASAKI SXR 800 (for 1 person) Wakeboard, Kneeboard, tubes Water skis (1 x adult and 1 x children) 3 x Deck tubes 1 x Paddleboard 2 canoes 1 Sea bob Snorkeling & fishing equipment Diving equipment including diving tank refill compressor (only with instructor or license)
- Galley & Laundry
- Central Entertainment system SONOS DVD players, CD players with I-POD connectivity, SONY STEREO system in all cabins 3D TV SAMSUNG 42' in Saloon TV PHILLIPS 42' in Master cabin TV SHARP 42' in Sky lounge 2 x TV SONY 17' in VIP cabin TV SONY 17' in twin guest cabin Playstation 3 console with games DVD movies/ board games
- Electronic Navigation
- WI-FI internet connection SAT TV SAT cellular phone & fax Heesen shipyards instrumental panel ISI monitoring system Autopilot : Robertson Color Radar: Simrad 3G, 4G 3 x VHF, Fax machine HP ABB NERA cellular phone system 2 x SATURN SATCOM terminals SSB Radio: ICOM 2 X CHART plotter: SIMRAD SAT compass
- Material Deck
- Material Hull
- Material Superstructure
- 2 x MTU (3.600HP)
- 2 x 55 kW KOHLER Brand new
- Consumption (lt/Hr)
- 950 lt/h
- Safety & Security
- First aid kit Horn Fire extinguisher Smoke detector Carbon detector Life jackets Life jackets Raft Lifebuoy EPIRB Flares Flares Vessel lighting
- Vosper 6 hp Hydraulic
- Vosper 6 hp Hydraulic
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel Tanks Capacity (lt)
- 32,000 lt
- Water Tanks Capacity (lt)
- 4,000 lt
- Additional Information
- EXTENSIVE REFIT IN 2016 In 2007, the yacht underwent a full refurbishment, which included full interior and mechanical upgrades. In 2016 she had another extensive refit completely refurbishing the interior, including all soft furnishings and decor. The salon is ultra-modern with low couches and large windows that allow for plenty of natural light. A spiral stairway, made of charcoal burled wood veneer with Lucite handrails and complimenting artwork, also adds to her modern atmosphere.The salon leads on to a formal dining area that can comfortably seat ten guests. Curtains around the dining area can be left open or closed for a more intimate setting, making this the ideal spot for holding meetings as it provides privacy. ACCOMMODATION The guest accommodation is found on the lower deck. The Owner’s suite is situated in the Forward, and takes up the full width of the yacht with its king-sized bed positioned against the bulkhead. To port is a spacious bathroom set out on a semi-circular floorplan and includes a Jacuzzi spa bath. There are also two wash basins, a shower and a separate lavatory with bidet. Two glass paneled bathroom walls uniting it with the bedroom to create the impression of a far greater space, but for the sake of privacy the glass conceals a layer of liquid crystal which at the flip of a switch transforms it from clear to opaque. The remaining three suites, two double staterooms and a quadruple cabin, are each equipped with entertainment centers and en suite shower rooms. THE FASTEST SUPERYACHT IN THE WORLD Pandion was the fastest superyacht in the world upon its delivery exceeding the world speed record of 35.7 knots at the time. This incredible performance is provided by twin MTU 3,500hp 16V396TB94 diesels, each driving KaMeWa type 63S11 steerable waterjet, and a further MTh 2,560hp 12V396TB94 diesel positioned on the centerline powering a directionally fixed KaMeWa type 40B waterjet used as a booster to achieve the maximum speed. The profile and streamlined superstructure of this yacht hint strongly towards its speed potential.