About Tecnomar 2009
Gioe I is a 30,5m crewed motor yacht offering private yacht charter experience in the Greek islands in style and elegance! Built in 2009 by Tecnomar, Gioe I combined elegance and outstanding performance.
Her professional and friendly crew of 5 will ensure a superb and carefree summer holiday. She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 spacious staterooms, including 1 Master Suite, 2 VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins each with Pullamn berth, all equipped with en-suite facilities.
Gioe I has comfortable and elegant external areas and a wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions. She also has a large sunbathing area on the flybridge and a comfortable bathing platform with easy access to the sea. The aft deck is perfectly shaded and available for dining al fresco, while still enjoying the sea.
The minimal and neutral interior featuring earth toned soft furnishings and cherry wood panels create a relaxing and calming effect on your guests. The salon and dining are an open plan, boasting a comfy sofa and coffee table making this area a calm haven to relax or entertain.
A large variety of Water Toys and Tenders will keep you and your guests entertained while on board, such as Water Skis, fishing gear, wave runner and more. Choose the itinerary you dream, sail in comfort and relax from island to island with your motor yacht, and enjoy your unique vacation.
Gioe I is a luxury Technomar motor yacht launched in 2009.
Gioe I is based in Greece year round and can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests in 5 Cabins.
Gioe I offers her guests the perfect combination of speed and luxury and is able to Cruise at 26 knots.
Gioe I has comfortable and elegant external areas, a wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions.
Luxury Greece based Gioe I also has a large sunbathing area on the flying bridge and a comfortable bathing platform with easy access to the sea. (please see photos below).
The aft deck is perfectly shaded and available for dining al fresco, while still enjoying the sea. Gioe I’s interior is sleek and stylish with neutral tones and her large windows on either side allow plenty of natural light. Her spacious Main saloon and adjoining formal dining area provide a calm haven to relax or entertain.
The crew of 5 will provide any and everything guests might need. Luxury Greece based motor yacht can accommodate 10-12 guests in five cabins including One Master, one VIP, one double and two twin cabins, each with Pullman berth (the twin cabins have Pullman berths which are ideally suited to children).
- Low Season (€/Week)
- High Season (€/Week)
- Low Season (€/Day)
- High Season (€/Day)
- Length (m)
- 30.48 m
- Year Built
- Beam (ft)
- 21.4 ft
- Beam (m)
- 7.54 m
- Maximum Speed
- 28 knots
- Draft (ft)
- 11.3 ft
- Draft (m)
- 3.45 m
- Cabines Master/Owner
- 1 Master Cabin include SAT LCD TV 26’, DVD, CD, and Stereo entertainment
- Cabines VIP
- 2 VIP Cabins include SAT LCD TV 26’, DVD, CD, and Stereo entertainment
- Cabines Guests
- 2 Twin Cabins with 2 Pullman berths include SAT LCD TV 26’, DVD, CD, & Stereo entertainment systems, All cabins with en-suite facilities
- 5 Crew
- - Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain - Bathing Platform - Gangway - Windlass - Bimini - Wet Bar
- Galley & Laundry
- - Refrigerators - Deep Freeze - Cooking Plates - Microwave - Oven - Oven - Ice Makers - Dishwasher - Washing Machine - Barbeque
- Electronic Communication
- - 2 x GPS Chart Plotter - 2 x VHF - 1 x Radar - 1 x Compass: 2 - 1 x Navtex - 1 x Autopilot - 1 x Depthsounder - 1 x Cameras : Aft
- Material Deck
- Material Hull
- 2 MTU x 2000hp
- 2 x Kohler 27 kW
- Consumption (lt/Hr)
- Safety & Security
- - CCTV - Automatic Fire Fighting - Fire Pump System - Alarm - Epirb - First Aid Kit - Safe(s) - Lifejackets
- Fuel Tanks Capacity (lt)
- Water Tanks Capacity (lt)
- Additional Information
- Entertainment Equipment - Apple TVs throughout the yacht and Video on demand. - Sat Tv - DVD, VCR, CD - Stereo entertainment systems - IPOD station in the Saloon area - Playstation