About Couach 2009
The 2009 Couach motor yacht Dragon can accommodate up to 14 charter guests in a Master on the main deck forward, 3 double suites and 2 Twin cabins with 1 pullman berth each.
Dragon has a modern open plan main salon and dining area offering plenty of natural light. Her decks are also spacious with space to dine al fresco both on the aft deck and on the fly bridge. The fly bridge also tends to be a favourite area to relax during the day or night and enjoy a cocktail from the bar while lounging on the sun beds or relaxing in the Spa Pool.
M/Y Dragon also features a generous swim platform to the aft – the perfect platform for enjoying her many water sport toys housed in the garage such as the Novurania 5,40 m with 190 hp engine, an Avon 4,30 m with 100 hp engine, a Jet Ski Sea Doo CDX with 210 hp engine plus all of the usual towable water toys.
The (3700 FLY) motor yacht Dragon offers high power propulsion and engines, gyroscopic zero speed stabilisers and a high tech entertainment system throughout. She has a crew of 7 who know the waters of Greece well and are always ready to welcome you on board.
Dragon is a fantastic Couach 121 foot yacht that accommodates up to ten passengers in pure comfort and style. She has a large master suite, a convertible office, two lovely double staterooms and two twin berthed staterooms all with en suite bathroom.
The salon and dining areas are surrounded by open view large windows which flood the room with natural sunlight making time spent indoors feel as though one is outdoors.
On the Aft Deck there is a lovely seating area and table where guests can lounge or enjoy a sumptuous meal prepared by there chef.
Additionally, guests can relax in complete privacy on one of the various sun beds located on the Upper Deck or in the fore of the yacht.
Dragon is an immaculate Couach-built 36.8m (121’) motor yacht with sleek profile and luxurious appointments throughout. With cruising speeds of 26 and 30 knots, this fast and stylish yacht is the perfect charter yacht to explore the islands of Greece
Ideally suited to large families or groups of friends to charter, Dragon has a modern, open plan saloon and dining area superb for entertaining and socialising, with windows all around to let in natural light and the ocean aspect.
Her spacious decks have areas for dining al fresco both on the aft deck and up on the flybridge. The flybridge is the ideal summit for relaxing on charter and taking in the views during the day or at night, enjoying cocktails under the stars by the bar or in the Jacuzzi.
Dragon boasts accommodation for 12 charter guests in six cabins, including a full double cabin on the main deck forward. On the lower deck there are three double suites including the master and two VIP queens, plus two twin cabins with one pullman berth each.
Dragon also features a generous swim platform from where charter guests can enjoy the many water toys housed in the garage, including the Novurania 5.4m tender, with 190hp engine, an Avon 4.30m tender with 100hp engine, Jet Ski Sea Doo CDX with 210hp engine plus water skis, towable toys and inflatables for great fun while at anchor.
Communications on board are custom-built and state-of-the-art. AV equipment includes Plasma Flat screen 50" on deck, TV with DVD in master cabin, TVs with DVD/CR/hi-fi in all other cabins and surround-sound systems throughout.
With cruising speeds of 26 and 30 knots, this fast and stylish yacht is the perfect charter yacht to explore the islands of Greece, the Mediterranean and Turkey. Her crew are a Team of seven, led by Captain Michalis Delezias, most of whom have been working together for 5 – 9 years. They know the Greek waters very well and are skilled and proficient in making every charter a memorable one.
- Low Season (€/Week)
- High Season (€/Week)
- Low Season (€/Day)
- High Season (€/Day)
- Length (m)
- 36.88 m
- Year Built
- Couach Yachts
- Beam (ft)
- 23.11 ft
- Beam (m)
- 7.30 m
- Maximum Speed
- 30 knots
- Draft (ft)
- 6 ft
- Draft (m)
- 1.85 m
- Cabines Master/Owner
- Master Suite The full beam stateroom features a walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a twin shower providing total privacy while having a superb sea view through the full-height windows.
- Cabines VIP
- V.I.P. Suites Two identical staterooms with eclectic luxury and en suite bathrooms allow a dream voyage.
- Cabines Guests
- Twin Cabins The two twin cabins include a pullman bed and provide a relaxing ambience full of warmth.
- 6 crew
- Sun deck The sun deck with the option of a bimini for shade, offers generous sunbathing space during the day, and romantic evenings under the stars. Office A private office with en suite bathroom featuring a wide sofa that converts into a bed, offers quiet moments of reading, game playing and movie watching. On deck Enjoy daytime fun on one of the spacious exterior deck areas for breakfast or lunch after a swim. Delectate your drink watching the sunset.
- Galley & Laundry
- - Refrigerator - Deep Freeze - Cooking Plates - Microwave - Oven - Oven - Dishwasher - Washing Machine
- Electronic Communication
- Full business center GSM Tel/Fax, Satellite Tel/Fax/Telex, Wi-Fi GSM internet connection, Computers with printer/scanner/copier Panasonic PABX system for internal calls. Satellite TV and DVD players in all cabins Satellite TV and DVD on aft cockpit and flybridge Satellite TV and DVD in wheelhouse DTS surround system in Salon, Office and Owners Suite Pop corn server with movies and music ready to play Pronto remote controls for lights, blinds, sound, TVs. I-pod docking stations for salon, aft cockpit and flybridge
- Electronic Navigation
- Furuno Radar ARPA 96 n.m., Furuno Radar 72 n.m., Furuno GPS x 3, Furuno Satellite compass, Furuno A.I.S., Furuno Navtex receiver, Furuno colour depth sounder and fish finder, 2 x Furuno Navnet 3D chartplotters, INMARSAT C, INMARSAT Fleet, EPIRB 460 MHz, SAART, 2 x VHF GMDSS Sailor, 4 x portable VHF GMDSS Sailor, 1 x MF/HF Sailor, Simrad Gyrocompass, Simrad autopilot, Seimi bow and stern thrusters, colour monitor for engine room, CCTV rotating and zooming security cameras with night vision and movement alarms, security alarm system, Bauer diving air compressor, yacht computer management and surveillance for all systems
- Material Hull
- Material Superstructure
- 2 X 2.735 Hp each MTU 2 X
- 2 x kohler 70 KW, 1 x Kohler 29 KW
- Consumption (lt/Hr)
- 850 ltrs/h
- Safety & Security
- - Epirb - Fire Alarm - Fire Detection System - Fire Extinguisher(s) - First Aid Kit - Flears
- Fuel Tanks Capacity (lt)
- 22,000 L
- Water Tanks Capacity (lt)
- 3,000 L