About Itelcraft 2007 - 2014
Kambos Blue is a 32m (105ft) motor yacht built by Italcraft, with loads of water toys for the active charter guest. Explore the Greek islands in style and enjoy your life aboard in quiet sophistication.
Chic and minimalist, the saloon features comfortable, elegant furnishings in white and brown, designed by the highly awarded, Remi Tessier. LED lighting creates a sophisticated, cosy ambience. There is a formal dining area that adjoins the saloon and ample space for entertaining.
Kambos Blue is able to accommodate up to nine charter guests in four cabins, all of which are located on the lower deck and all ensuite. The full beam Master Stateroom has a king size bed, seating area and ensuite.
Kambos Blue boasts a sunbathing area forward with large sun pads on the bow and an aft deck with seating and table perfect for dining under the stars, or breakfast at anchor. The aft swim platform is the perfect spot to enjoy the yacht's watertoys: 5.6m Seadoo jet tender with two 150hp engines for skiing and tow toys, a 4m Avon tender, water skis, fishing equipments, snorkelling and Scuba gear.
Kambos Blue is a 31m crewed luxury motor yacht that offers private yacht charter in Greece and East Med. Built in 2007 by Italcraft Shipyard and refitted in 2014, offers the ultimate elegancy to high demanding guests.
Her professional and friendly crew of 4 will make your cruise an unforgettable experience. She can accommodate up to 9 guests in her spacious 4 cabins including 1 Master, 1 VIP, 1 double and 1 twin cabin, all with en-suite facilities.
Motor yacht Kambos Blue is a fast cruising motor yacht with powerful engines which can reach cruising speed of 30kn.
Her interior is decorated with white and brown hues throughout. The salon features a large and comfortable L shaped couch on starboard. Further forward is a formal dining area that adjoins the salon.
This luxury motor yacht has ample deck space with a wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions. She also has a comfortable swimming platform with easy access to the sea. The aft deck is perfectly shaded and available for dining al fresco, while still enjoying the sea.
A large variety of Water Toys and Tenders will keep you and your guests entertained while on board, such as Water Skis, fishing gear, wave runner and more. Choose the itinerary you dream, cruise in comfort and relax from island to island with your motor yacht, and enjoy your unique vacation.
- Low Season (€/Week)
- High Season (€/Week)
- Low Season (€/Day)
- High Season (€/Day)
- Length (m)
- 30.78 m
- Year built
- Builder / Yard
- Caputi Studio, Remi Tessier
- Beam FT
- 26 ft
- 7.92 m
- Maximum Speed
- 40 knots
- 3.9 ft
- 1.15 m
- Cabines Master/Owner
- A full-width Master cabin with King size bed, separate settee area, and en suite bathroom.
- Cabines VIP
- A VIP cabin with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- Cabines Guests
- A Double cabin with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom. A Twin cabin with en suite bathroom. A Single cabin with Pullman bed and en suite bathroom.s
- 5 Crew
- - Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain - Bimini - Bathing Platform - Gangway - Hard Top - Winch(es)
- Galley & Laundry
- - Refrigerator(s) - Freezer(s) - Cooking Plates - Ice Maker(s) - Microwave - Oven - Coffee Machine - Cooker
- Electronic Communication
- - 1 x Radar: Furuno simrad - 2 x GPS: Navtex - 2 x Depthsounder - 1 x Compass: Gyro - 1 x GSM Phone - 1 x FAX - 1 x Computer - Internet
- Material Hull
- Material Superstructure
- 2 X 2400 HP MTU
- 2 X 27 KW & 1 X 17 KW KHOLER
- Consumption (Liters/Hr)
- 800 lt/h
- Safety & Security
- - Alarm - Epirb - Lifejackets - First Aid Kit - Safe(s)
- Fuel Tanks Capacity (Liters)
- 10,000 lt
- Water Tanks Capacity (Liters)
- 2,000 lt